Monday, 10 July 2017

My Holidays







On Friday I went down to Feilding with my mum and sister, it took us 2 hours to get there.  I arrived at my grandparents house and stayed the night. The next day I got up, had breakfast, then I got into my grandma and granddad's camper van. We were driving down to Mount Bruce, On the way we went through Eketahuna and saw a massive white kiwi and it had a all blacks T-shirt for the game that night and we pulled over and had a photo I really liked it.When we got there we went to the visitor center and paid the admission fee then we went to see the the white kiwi called Manukura then we went to the second aviary to  listen to the Kokako talk then after that  we drove to our camping site then stayed the night there then went back to the mount Bruce visitor center and did the 2 hour walk and then headed back to Feilding . I really liked going to Mount Bruce and enjoyed seeing the white kiwi and I wish I could do it again some day                                                                                                     Here is a picture of where we traveled       
And also a video of us there

No comments:

Post a Comment